Wednesday, September 2, 2009

30 things you dont know about me!

1. I love snowboarding
2. My last name is Simpson
3. I wish i could surf better!
4. I have a sister that goes to hthma
5. I love writing, especially poems
6. I am amazingly good with computers
7. I've been attacked by a deer
8. I've read twilight
9. Drwaing is one of my passions
10. I've been speaking spanish for 7 years
11. I went to htmma
12. I play bass guitar, guitar, piano, and the flute a little
13. I am in a band, the name being Five Layer Party Dip
14. I have an obsession with my laptop, as well as my ipod
15. My favorite type of music is death metal
16. My favorite kind of food is spaghetti
17. I am 1/4 Italian
18. I am a boy scout, and almost an eagle scout
19. I've taught myself almost everything I've known about guitar
20. The first song i ever learned on bass is War Pigs by Black Sabbath
21. I am related to the 12th president of the United States, Zachary Taylor
22. I've met Rob Zombie!
23. I have an xbox 360, and my gamertag is nfinity2354
24. My grandpa on my mom's side immigrated from Italy
25. My favorite artist is Alex Pardee and is also my #1 inspiration
26. I like to play my music really really loud
27. My favorite thing to do at concerts is mosh
28. I blank out alot, especially when I'm staring at someone
29. I am almost always on facebook
30. I finished my list!
31. I'm trying to get extra credit by adding another number =)

4 comments: